You can become an owner for just $180. You can choose to pay $22.50 installments every three months, plus a non-refundable $10 administrative fee. Or pay all at once and we’ll waive the administrative fee. Remember, your equity investment of $180 is fully refundable. If you ever decide you no longer want to be a member, we give it back.
1. Participate in co-op decision-making by voicing your opinions in Board meetings and voting in elections.
2. Take part in Member+Owner sales. Items on sale change every two weeks.
3. Save on Basic Buys items, a monthly program that prices healthy products at 10% above wholesale cost. Basic Buys are only for owners.
4. In years that the co-op is profitable, qualify to receive a patronage rebate check for a percentage of your annual purchases.
5. Receive a subscription to “Community News”, the co-op’s bi-monthly newsletter.
6. Get free unclassified ad space in our “Community News” newsletter calendar.
7. Have the experience of shopping where you own the store, being part of an organization that has nourished the community since 1971.
The Food Conspiracy Co-op is a natural foods market owned by its members and open to the public. Since 1971 we have been providing the highest quality natural and organic foods to the Tucson community. Anyone may become a Food Conspiracy owner.