You can become an owner for just $180. You can choose to pay $22.50 installments every three months, plus a non-refundable $10 administrative fee. Or pay all at once and we’ll waive the administrative fee. Remember, your equity investment of $180 is fully refundable. If you ever decide you no longer want to be a member, we give it back.
1. Participate in Co-op decision-making by voicing your opinions in board meetings and voting in elections.
2. Take part in Co-op owner only events, sales and special pricing.
3. In profitable years, receive a patronage rebate, a cooperative practice of sharing owner earnings with other owners of the Co-op. A rebate gives your share of the profits that your purchases generated for the Co-op each year.
4. Conspiracy News, the Co-op’s quarterly newsletter mailed to your home.
5. Get free unclassified ad space in our Conspiracy News newsletter (50 words non-commercial each issue).
6. Have the experience of shopping where you own the store, being part of an organization that has nourished the community since 1971.
7. Option to turn off printed receipts and or/ receive e-receipts electronically for all shopping transactions.
8. The opportunity to run for the Board of Directors.
9. Eligible for Owner Extras.
The Food Conspiracy Co-op is owned by its members and open to the public. Since 1971 we have been providing the highest quality natural and organic foods to the Tucson community. Anyone may become a Food Conspiracy owner.