We review donations on a monthly basis. To be considered for a donation, your donation application must be received by 9 a.m. on the 15th of the month prior to the month that your event takes place. For example, if your event takes place on March 31st, you must submit your donation application by February 15th. In our effort to be fair and consistent, we cannot make exceptions to this schedule.
If we are able to fulfill your donation request, you will be notified by the first of the month that your event takes place. (For example, if your event takes place on March 7th, you will be notified by March 1st.) We will only contact you if we are able to fulfill your donation request. While we understand that your request is important to you, due to the volume of requests we receive we will not be able to respond to every application.
Please review the following information before completing your Food Conspiracy donation application.
1. All requests must be submitted through our website. You can fill out an online donation request here.
2. Your organization must be based in Tucson and your event must serve the Tucson community.
3. Preference will be given to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Proof of your 501(c)(3) status, such as a tax ID number would be ideal.
4. The application must be received by the 15th of the month prior to the month the event takes place in order to be considered. Applications may be submitted early.
5. Requests from the following organizations will be considered by Food Conspiracy Co-op:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools, and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation
6. Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by Food Conspiracy Co-op:
- Political candidates
- Service clubs or fraternal organizations
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Sporting events or sports teams
- Individuals/sponsorship of individuals
7. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
To be considered for a donation, please submit a completed application along with any background information on your event and your organization, including a website URL if you have one.
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications and limited budgets it is not possible to fulfill every request.
Thank you for your interest.