February 26 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us as we celebrate how We are Better…..Together! Sunday, February 26th at the Rialto’s 191 East Toole from 3:00 – 8:00 p.m. Light Fare, Drinks, and Live Music by Cadillac Mountain.
3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Final voting, mingling, drinks and snacks and member portraits by Mamta Popat Photography
4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Update on Local Movement Against GMOs, Melissa Diane Smith, local author of Going Against GMOs
- Local Food Can Save Our Health, Our Planet and Our Economy, Erika Mitnik-White, SA Director, Local First Arizona
4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Presentation by the Board: Member Engagement, Staff Recognition, GM Search, Business Report
- Q & A
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m
- Local Light fare provided by Caridad Community Kitchen
- Live Music by Cadillac Mountain
- Election results