- This event has passed.
October Ownership Drive
October 1, 2014 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2014 @ 10:00 pm
Join the Food Conspiracy Co-op in October and get a $10 Food Conspiracy gift card, a reusable tote bag, and a free treatment at the Tucson Acupuncture Co-op (valued at $25).
If you’re already a Food Conspiracy Co-op owner, take note: We’ll email new owners and ask them who referred them. If they give us your name we’ll send you a $20 gift card.
Becoming an owner is simple and easy!
You can become an owner for just $180. You can choose to pay $22.50 installments every three months, plus a non-refundable $10 administrative fee. Or pay all at once and we’ll waive the administrative fee. Remember, your equity investment of $180 is fully refundable. If you ever decide you no longer want to be a member, we give it back.
1. Participate in co-op decision-making by voicing your opinions in Board meetings and voting in elections.
2. Take part in Member+Owner sales. Items on sale change every two weeks.
3. Save on Basic Buys items, a monthly program that prices healthy products at 10% above wholesale cost. Basic Buys are only for owners.
4. In years that the co-op is profitable, qualify to receive a patronage rebate check for a percentage of your annual purchases.
5. Receive a subscription to “Community News”, the co-op’s bi-monthly newsletter.
6. Get free unclassified ad space in our “Community News” newsletter calendar.
7. Have the experience of shopping where you own the store, being part of an organization that has nourished the community since 1971.